One who has been to the college has experienced true, REAL knowledge. I personally learnt so many new things in college, which i have listed. Though they dont include academics,( not even a mention of it), it is still a nice list and I am sure, many of us, if not all have experienced these things and absorbed the learnings. 🙂
Things you would learn in college:
– Flip-flops become as important as soap, and shampoo.
– Asleep by 2:30 AM is an early night.
– New additions to the food groups: Coke, Fast food, Chooclates
– Cello tape heals all wounds.
– Showers become less important.
– Sleep becomes more important.
– 10 minutes is more than enough time to get ready for your first class.
– YOUR first class and the first hour of college are two different things.
– SMS becomes your second language.
– You never before realized so many people are smarter than you.
– You never before realized so many people are DUMBER than you.
– Professors are like celebrities: you see them, but they never see you.
– Maggi never constituted a complete meal before.
– College girls are the same as high school girls – just with more freedom, and no curfew.
– Learn to love your roommate, especially when he leaves you the room.
– Printers only break down when you desperately need them.
– Things that were a huge deal in high school are now commonplace.
– You never thought you would share so much about yourself with people you have known for such a short time.
– Any game can be made into a drinking game.
– You will hear more stupid nicknames than you ever thought possible.
– ATMs are the devil’s advocate.
– People still cheat; it’s just more technologically advanced.
– Night rides are very important. Specially if you have exams the next day.
– You get really good with excuses for skipping class
– Ordering food at 1 AM is a common occurrence.
– You never knew you could gossip so much, that too all night long.
– Keys have never been so important, yet you seem to lose them more than ever before.
– Jeans may be worn as many times as the wearer desires.
– You have two kinds of shoes: everyday shoes and party shoes.
– You are NEVER alone. Friends are like pests.
– It’s amazing how late you can stay up doing absolutely nothing, yet falling asleep in class or in the library takes an average of two seconds.
– All you have to do to make new friends is have mom send some cookies.
– You never realized how quiet your house was.
– Your life will never be the same again.
This and many more things, which constitute the college life. Its a one time charm, which comes and goes and changes you forever. All that happens after that is missing these pretty moments, exchanging senti dialouges with college friends and the usual.College, the best days of our lives!