1) Outer space exists because it’s afraid to be on the same planet with Rajnikant (some science, huh !!)
2) Rajnikant has counted to infinity – twice. (of course, he went on the negative side too…)
3) (Now this one is my favorite…) When Rajnikant does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing earth down.
4) Rajnikant is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head. (and Einstein though nothing runs faster than light…)
5) Rajnikant doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is. (and then there was Rajni !!)
6) Rajnikant can slam a revolving door.
7) Rajnikant gave Mona Lisa that smile. (alas !! the code is solved…)
8) Rajnikant’s house has no doors, only walls that he walks through. (birla cement filed a lawsuit on him once, they say…)
9) Rajnikant grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage. (thats why his movies seem to be having such a pot boiler of an end, huh??)
10) If you Google Search ‘Rajnikant getting kicked’, you will generate zero results. It just doesn’t happen. (No comments)
11) It takes Rajnikant 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes. (Space time continuum is a joke for this dude, must say…)
12) The Bermuda Triangle used to be the Bermuda Square, until Rajnikant kicked one of the corners off.
13) There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq; Rajnikant lives in Chennai. (There you go Mr. Bush, Saddam was innocent, after all !!)
14) Rajnikant once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink. (No wonder !)
15) The only things that run faster and longer than Rajnikant are his films.
16) Rajnikant’s every step creates a mini whirlwind. Hurricane Katrina was the result of a morning jog. (oh Katrina…)
17) (quite proverbial, this one) Where there is a will, there is a way. Where there is Rajnikant, there is no other way.